25th January 2019
Our annual careers fair was bigger and better than ever! We are very grateful to our exhibitors who came from a wide variety of industries and offered an even wider range of opportunities and career paths for our students.
We invited our Year 8, Year 11 and sixth form students to take part. They are all facing crucial decisions this year from which GCSEs and A levels to choose, to trying to find work experience placements, explore university and finding out about apprenticeships.
Click here to access our 2019 careers fair guide with information about what opportunities and industries each employer and education provider was able to talk about.
Find out more about the exhibitors
A number of them sent us links to help our students in their research before the event.
- Aim Apprenticeships
- Ambassadors Theatre and Cahoots Theatre Company
- Archilab7 Architecture
- BAM construction (Go Construct)
- Cabot Financial
- Canterbury Christ Church University – Health and Social Care
- Clarion Housing Group (tbc, but look at the opportunities anyway!)
- Kent Police
- Leap Environmental (video)
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Meopham Veterinary Hospital, Sevenoaks and Swanscombe Surgeries
- National Citizen Service
- The National Trust
- NFU Mutual Insurance
- Parenta (child care)
- Ravensbourne University London
- RDT Ltd
- Rosemary Shrager Cooker School
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Navy
- Runway Training
- Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council – Sports Development and TM Active
- UK Space Agency
- University for the Creative Arts
- West Kent Housing